Recognizing new virus variants may impact global economic activity or prompt the re-imposition of certain restrictions and measures, we continue to take precautionary measures to help minimize the risk of COVID-19’s impacts to our people and operations in accordance with applicable guidelines.
TRANSOCEAN'S FOCUS IN RELATION TO COVID-19
- Our priority is the safety and health of our offshore crews, onshore employees, customers, and contractors.
- Our business continuity plans are constantly re-assessed and updated in maximum collaboration with our customers.
- Transocean continues to monitor the guidance from local government officials and healthcare authorities, prevalence of COVID-19 in the community, and availability of medical resources as we have safely re-opened our office locations.
- Our collective, continued vigilance and commitment to our COVID-19 preventative guidelines are crucial.
- We are encouraging our employees to take appropriate actions to protect their health and well-being based on CDC guidelines.
- We are utilizing our internal communications toolkit to share resources and up-to-date information with our employees.
- We are asking our employees to focus all their energy into the safe and efficient operation of our rigs as it is imperative that we continue to deliver incident-free operations and execute flawlessly for our customers.